Our Safety Plan
Along with operating at reduced capacity with social distancing in place, we are also following these procedures in order for our staff and guests to be as safe as possible.
1. Every bowling area will be cleaned and disinfected after each use ready for the arrival of the next group.
2. All bowling balls and rental bowling shoes will be sanitised ready for each new guest or small group. Each guest can see this occur for added confidence. Any guest can request a new sanitation of balls or shoes at any time and we will be happy to do it.
3. All bathrooms will be sanitised and disinfected every 60 minutes. We request that each guest wash their hands regularly for a minimum of 20 seconds.
4. Birthday parties, company events, and groups are limited during this phase and will become more available as the restrictions are eased.
5. Seating around the centre has been reduced to accomplish social distancing of 1.5m between patrons. Lane usage will be separated where possible.
6. Hand Sanitising Stations are available throughout the centre for staff and guests to routinely sanitise their hands.
7. All staff will pass a temperature check and qualifying questions before each shift.
8. The centre will be deep-cleaned and sanitised each night after close.
9. First name and phone number will be taken in accordance with contact tracing recommendations
10. Cleaning and sanitising procedures will be constantly reviewed to ensure they are in accordance with the latest government and health regulations.
Food & Drink
1. All food and beverage orders will be delivered to the lanes to avoid lines in any service area. Guests are welcome dine with us in the cafe before and after the completion of their games.
2. Seating has been reduced in accordance with the 1.5m social distancing guidelines.
3. All of our crockery and cutlery are thoroughly washed and sanitised after each use. If you would prefer disposable products, our staff will be happy to accommodate your request.